2.9K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me

Granting AdWords access to another user

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How does my SEO company who manages multiple accounts via a Google Adwords Agency Account add me to just my campaign so I can see the spending and/or specific ads. Can they add me as an admin and then change what I can view? If so how? 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Kristy S,

There are individual AdWords account that are either manages separately or they are housed within the AdWords Manager Account system. Either way, users can be added to each AdWords account, which allows users to access the ones they are assigned... but not the others. There are different access levels, too, which can be used to further shape the accounts.   

Please click on the links and read up... all of which is great info for you to have. If you need further help, please just let us know.

Kind Regards,

Google AdWords Top Contributor | Google Partner | GYBO | Local Guide | My Profile

Badged Google Partner
# 3
Badged Google Partner

Hello @Kristy S,

I have mentioned below the different account access that your agency can give you.

Access Levels

Account Access level Email-only Read-only Standard Administrative Managed - Standard Managed - Read-only
Can receive notification emails and reports
Can sign in and run reports  
Can browse the Campaigns tab, Opportunities tab, Tools tab, Account settings, and Billing  
Can accept and reject manager account link requests      

Can unlink manager accounts

Can edit any part of an account and its campaigns, including Billing      
Can give account access, change access levels, and can cancel invitations from other users      

Can grant email-only access