2.9K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me

Granted access from another user for Google Adwords cannot create a campaign.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Recently for a client I have been granted access to there google AdWords account to manage there account.

once the invitation has been accepted I logged into my account I had been given a standard access.

Upon tying to create a campaign it will not let me once I goto select account I cannot select the account for the client that has granted me access to.

if anybody can tell me what is going on and how to fix it it would be greatly appreciated.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Granted access from another user for Google Adwords cannot create a campaign.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Rodney C,

Did you add the new client account to your AdWords Manager Account or do you not use one and log into client accounts one by one? 

You should first verify that you were added as a standard user and not a read only user. You can see the various permission levels here.

Next, you should try logging out of all Google accounts, clearing your browser cache (Google Chrome: Ctrl+H) and restarting your computer. Once this is done, log in only with email associated with new client account with the issue.

If problem still remains, give it a few hours or check back on it tomorrow and see if it was not a technical issue on AdWords part. If it still remains after that, I would suggest opening AdWords, clicking on the gear icon in the upper right hand corner and call AdWords Support so they can access the account with you and troubleshoot it.

Kind Regards,

Google AdWords Top Contributor | Google Partner | GYBO | Local Guide | My Profile