AdWords
4.3K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Google issues

Badged Google Partner
# 1
Badged Google Partner

Is anyone else noticing a data discrepancy in AdWords conversion reporting?

Post 48 hours, the adgroup is showing dozens of conversions, but all keywords are only showing a few. KW targeted search, no search remarketing. 

So far I have only spotted this in one account.

Also - The certified partners community crashed when I tried to post there...

Tom

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
May 2016

Re: Google issues

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey Tom, how are things?

Different tabs have different filters and views saved. Check if your Ad Groups and Keywords tabs both have the same filter like "All enabled" and no other filters applied.

all enabled.gif

Also, there were some problem about delayed conversions data recently but was already fixed. I don't know if this is related, but try some standard steps like accessing your account from different browser or even incognito mode, and even cleaning cache and cookies. If none of this solve the difference, I suggest you get in touch with support to see if there's wrong with your account: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/8206?hl=en

Hope this helps.
_

Leandro Martinez | Basta1Click

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
May 2016

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey Tom, how are things?

Different tabs have different filters and views saved. Check if your Ad Groups and Keywords tabs both have the same filter like "All enabled" and no other filters applied.

all enabled.gif

Also, there were some problem about delayed conversions data recently but was already fixed. I don't know if this is related, but try some standard steps like accessing your account from different browser or even incognito mode, and even cleaning cache and cookies. If none of this solve the difference, I suggest you get in touch with support to see if there's wrong with your account: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/8206?hl=en

Hope this helps.
_

Badged Google Partner
# 3
Badged Google Partner
The problem is not solved. All keywords (All, enabled, paused, deleted), all total at the keyword level, within a single adgroup.

Adgroup: 47
KW level total: 6

Even when I go to the search terms report I'm still only seeing 6 conversions. I'll try the partners community again.
Tom

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hey Tom,

If you have the same view and filters conditions applied to every tab and the data still doesn't match, there's probably something wrong on the account.

It could be an indicator that the error I mentioned earlier have returned. Never the less, I strongly recommend to get in touch with support since we don't have access to the accounts from here, and your account can serve for flagging the problem (if there's any).

Hope this helps Smiley Happy
_