AdWords
5.7K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Google digital Sales Certification Badge

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I got my Account Executives through the Digital Google Sales Course and they passed their tests. Is there a Badge they can use for this?

I also put them through 13 weeks of Google Analytics training and they are taking the Exam soon. When they pass is there also a badge they can use for this?

Chris Guidry

Digital Sales Manager 

Austin Texas

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google digital Sales Certification Badge

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Chris,

As far as I know there is no badge for the DIgital Sales course, however the Analytics certification gives passing members a printed certificate they can show and also if you follow the below link you can sign-in to your partner profile and find your html certification as well

https://support.google.com/partners/answer/6089738?hl=en

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I took the Google Digital sales exam also can you tell me where to get into my certificate so that I can print it out?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Screen Shot 2017-08-30 at 00.22.45.pngGo to your Google partners profile.
Scroll down till you see the Digital Sales certificate and choose print button.

Google digital Sales Certification Badge

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

This thread has been closed to new replies since it is from 2016.

If you have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation.

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.