AdWords
2.3K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Google adwords suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, recently i advertise my company site on Google adwords and all of the sudden my account got suspended and i notice that i have multiple adwords ID with the same email. I look at those account but the account is empty and i dont know why it keeps appearing that way. Please have a look at my account and review my account again because i follow the terms and condition and im very sure that there is nothing wrong with my account. I appeal but no response from the team.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Google adwords suspended

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

As a peer-to-peer help community, we are not able to see or access any accounts or personal information. When a Google AdWords Account is suspended, they send an email with specifics outlined in it. From there, you have to start at the beginning and review and research what it says and attempt to work through it. Depending on how severe the issue, there may not be a way to fix it.

Please use this help file to guide you.

If you feel you have corrected all of the issues (billing, violations of policies, etc.) and would like to file an appeal, please use this interactive web form.

If we can answer any specific questions, please do let us know. 

All the Best,

James

Google adwords suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi James,

How do i check what is my violation? It says repeated violation and no indication of why it was suspended. I have filed an appeal twice but only response i get was the automated response saying that it is still violating.

Is there an issue selling and promoting branded items? such as Dior and Ray ban sun glasses?

Google adwords suspended

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Syndicate L,

The most clue they give is with the wording on the original suspension email. Since an account gets that after the suspension, there is not a lot that can be done to remove the suspension. Advertisers must read all policies, guidelines and best practices before starting AdWords... not run it and then figure it out and learn what can and cannot be done. Sadly, many do not do this and they expect guidance and do-overs from the system when they do something wrong, which is not the case. Repeated violations are nearly impossible to recover from... which brings a permanent suspension (it's not something to research, appeal and recover from). 

As for the products, authorized retailers can sell such trademarked items, but their are steps involved and they must be authorized retailers that operate within IMAP policy for each brand.

Kind Regards,

James