AdWords
4.3K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Google account suspension

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

I contacted Google to advert my Business couple of weeks ago, when my website was under process. Being in the travel business for over 10 years now I came across some important policy issues with Google that we have to adhere strictly. I got my website checked with an Google's advert advisor and she corrected few things and also advised to add few things which were missing. After finalising everything the website was checked by her senior official so that not even a stone was left unturned. 

I got lucky when she took initiative in building a text only campaign and did a huge favour as that was a stepping stone. My luck didn't last longer and got an email that my account is under review. Well that was a usual practice done by Google. After a day or two it came out of review and again got reviewed. I thought that's also usual. I was confident with the campaign as it was created by Google. To my shock and disbelief the account states that it's suspended. I didn't knew my luck won't favour me long enough. I'm still unable to understand that why my account stands suspended when everything was done under Google's supervision. The mere reasoning that it's a tech support website and turning the back on us won't help. While it's understatement that it's a tech support website when I'm running a flight company. 

Please help me finding a way out of getting my campaign running with Google. Below are my companies credentials:

www.pgntravelshop.com

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Deepak K
July 2016

Re: Google account suspension

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Deepak K,

Your website is currently unreachable for a bandwidth overuse restriction. This is something that you need to clear up with your hosting provider. You need more bandwidth for your website as traffic is using it up. 

And your website must be reachable for AdWords to work... and be approved. It is very likely that your campaign was/is approved and only became suspended once your website bandwidth was exceeded and took the website offline. 

Once you get your website back online, you will need to resubmit your campaign... but you need to permanently resolve the limited bandwidth issue since repeated offenses can get your AdWords accounts permanently closed. 

Please let us know how things go and if you need further assistance.

Kind Regards,

James

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Deepak K
July 2016

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Deepak K,

Your website is currently unreachable for a bandwidth overuse restriction. This is something that you need to clear up with your hosting provider. You need more bandwidth for your website as traffic is using it up. 

And your website must be reachable for AdWords to work... and be approved. It is very likely that your campaign was/is approved and only became suspended once your website bandwidth was exceeded and took the website offline. 

Once you get your website back online, you will need to resubmit your campaign... but you need to permanently resolve the limited bandwidth issue since repeated offenses can get your AdWords accounts permanently closed. 

Please let us know how things go and if you need further assistance.

Kind Regards,

James

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you so much James. The issue has been resolved now. And we will make sure that this issue won't surface in near future.
Regards

<edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

NOTE: This post has been edited by a Community Manager - per Community Guidelines - in order to remove contact information which was most likely due to an email or mobile footer. This is done in order to protect account security and/or privacy. Please be sure to remove this information in future replies. Thank you for your understanding.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi James,

Can you please review my website now before i can resend it for advert?

Regards

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi @Deepak K,

It is accessible, so you should resubmit it and see how things go.

In the meantime, you can learn more about your website and how it performs with visitors (and Google) by connecting AdWords to Analytics and Analytics to Search Console. There are many powerful features built into Google Search Console and every website on the planet should be connected to it. This is where Google interacts with website owners & developers about things happening with it. Most likely, there will be issues to address. 

Once Google Search Console is reviewed, let's check up on your site speed, mobile-friendliness and some SEO (search engine optimization) stuff. 

1) Visit Google Search Console.

2) Use the Google Develoeprs Speed Test and work on fixing the issues so that your score is 89 or higher for both mobile & desktop.

3) Rerun the Google Speed Test but use this tool instead. Make sure you have a mobile score of 100.

4) Run your site through this SEO score checker.

Utilize the steps as they are outlined. Visit #1 and dig into your website actions with Google. Use #2 to bring your score up and get any optimized content to download & use. Complete everything and then go to #3. Complete everything and go to step #4.  

Please let us know what you discover and if you need further help.

King Regards,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks James. Will do the needful and will revert once the test run is completed.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi James,

To the said concern I have got an revert from Google but I am still unclear with the solution. That what can be done so that the account can come out of suspension. The violation which Google stated is Untrustworthy Behaviour.

Can I get any help from you with regards to this violation.

Regards

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor
a violation of untrustworthy-behavior relates mainly to the
business-model, business-processes, or how the business
and its advertising have been represented to the public.

unfortunately, such suspensions are generally
permanent and nothing can be done to help --
there is typically no solution other than
to use some other form of advertising.