AdWords
2.2K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Google Online Marketing Challenge

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello everyone, 

I'm having issues with trying to activate the student dashboard after requesting credit and having the link to activate or accept the credit after the e-mail was sent to accept it. 

The e-mail I received: 

Hello,

2017gomccredit@gmail.com has invited you to an AdWords account (Customer ID: REMOVED). To start collaborating, accept this invitation before Apr 16, 2017.

To accept your invitation, visit
(LINK IS HERE)

If you have received this invitation in error, visit

(LINK REMOVED)

For more information, please visit our frequently asked questions: http://adwords.google.com/support/aw/bin/topic.py?topic=15947&hl=en_US

Sincerely,
The Google AdWords Team

So I clicked the main link to accept and I get this error: 

We are sorry, but you do not have access to this service. Please contact your domain administrator for access.

Sign in with a different account

I click the sign in with different account and I get the same error even though it's the link associated with the account. From there I went back and hit the alternate link to decline the amount, but I don't know how to reverse this and go back. Once I go back to my campaign it still says I am waiting to receive that e-mail, so I can request it again. So I am trying to figure out how to get the request back and what not so I can continue my campaign. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Google Online Marketing Challenge

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Matthew,

You will want to 1) edit your post above and remove your email as this opens up your account to privacy & security issues and 2) visit the GOM support page and email them for assistance. We are only able to provide assistance for Google AdWords in this community.

All the Best,

James