AdWords
2.1K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Google Adwords and Services not working on ANY of my browsers

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, this past week I am not able to run Adwords, Gmail, Keyword Tool, or Display Planner on any of my browsers on my main machine (Firefox, Chrome, IE)

What happens is I login, and then it just hangs on everything and gives me a connectivity error "Experienced network connectivity problems"

This is only happening on my main machine where I do all my work.

Things I tried:

Uninstall all ad-ons (including adblock)

Unstallled anti virus

Uninstalled and re-installed all browsers

Cleared all cookies/history/cache

Contacted my ISP (no issues on their end)

Re-installed and updated all plugins

Please help me someone. I have now lost 1 week of productivity. I cannot afford to be down any longer.

This is driving me mental.

Thank you

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
November 2015

Re: Google Adwords and Services not working on ANY of my browsers

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Andrey,

However, this is not the right forum to troubleshoot such problems, yet let me try helping you out with a few additional way around. 

Such a problem is usually caused by misconfiguration in router or problem with DNS. Could you try doing a DNS Flush? If it's Windows, go to Command Prompt and type ipconfig /flushdns

If it's Mac, Google the process of flushing DNS. 

Alternatively, try connecting your PC with a different Internet connection and check if it works.

Thanks
Ratan Jha

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @quicken02,

Are you able to open other known websites? This is to confirm that your there's no internet connectivity problem. 

If you are able to connect to other websites, try turning off your firewall and recheck. 

Thanks
Ratan Jha

If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello,

Disabling the Firewall did not help.

This is only happening to Google Services on my main machine only. Everything else including google.com works. Actually there is one other thing that doesn't work on my Firefox - yahoo mail. However both gmail and yahoo mail sort of work on Chrome... Adwords/Planner doesn't work at all on any browser.

Disabling the Firewall did not help.

Thanks

Andrey
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
November 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Andrey,

However, this is not the right forum to troubleshoot such problems, yet let me try helping you out with a few additional way around. 

Such a problem is usually caused by misconfiguration in router or problem with DNS. Could you try doing a DNS Flush? If it's Windows, go to Command Prompt and type ipconfig /flushdns

If it's Mac, Google the process of flushing DNS. 

Alternatively, try connecting your PC with a different Internet connection and check if it works.

Thanks
Ratan Jha

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi. Thanks for trying to help me.

Unfortunately flushing the dns did not solve it.

I also reset the modem to factory settings and that did not work either.

I am changing my ISP soon so I am hoping that will solve it. If not I guess I need to do a full format?

Ive never faced this issue before I find it very strange.