AdWords
2.2K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Google Adwords Manager Account Issue

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I've created my Google Adwords Manager Account and verified from my email. But now when I open my account I don't see Google Adwords Manager Account panel and I can't Link Adwords Accounts. I don't know why Google swiched my Manager Account to a Normal Adwords account.

Please help me.

Regards.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author MCC G
March 2017

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi MCC,

AdWords Manger Accounts uses a different email address than one used with individual AdWords accounts. You use this unique email to mange the AdWords Manager Account, such as adding other users (like yourself) and syncing individual AdWords accounts to it.  

To troubleshoot what is happening, you will want to log out of all Google accounts, clear your browser cache & history... then log in with only the Google account that you used to sign up for the AdWords Manager Account and see if you have been correctly (and completely) added to it as an admin user.

Please refer to this information and compare it to what you have done. This will provide all of the steps needed to not only set it up, but also in the general use of it.

Let us know what you discover.

Kind Regards,

James 

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author MCC G
March 2017

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi MCC,

AdWords Manger Accounts uses a different email address than one used with individual AdWords accounts. You use this unique email to mange the AdWords Manager Account, such as adding other users (like yourself) and syncing individual AdWords accounts to it.  

To troubleshoot what is happening, you will want to log out of all Google accounts, clear your browser cache & history... then log in with only the Google account that you used to sign up for the AdWords Manager Account and see if you have been correctly (and completely) added to it as an admin user.

Please refer to this information and compare it to what you have done. This will provide all of the steps needed to not only set it up, but also in the general use of it.

Let us know what you discover.

Kind Regards,

James