AdWords
2.7K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Google Adwords Change History

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Everyone

i can't see my change history log, (changes are not made using shared library or adwords editor either), as we have made all changes in account directly.. please suggest me whats the problem.

Thanks,

Pawan

3 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google Adwords Change History

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Pawan,

Any error or warning you are facing. I am able to see changes in my account. Can you please refresh and try again?

Thanks
Neha
Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Actually my account is suspended but i have made all the changes before suspension.

Pawan

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Pawan,

Make sure that you are opting a specific date range to check the change history.
Check if the date is not for that particular day/range when there were no change done in the account.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Archit Thanks for your reply, i know and im checking it in a right way.

Pawan

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
Have you tried with another browser also?

Regards
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
yeah i did, but still looks like the same.

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

Hi Pawan,

Can you clarify whether the issue is that you are unable to check change history of the account OR the account suspension?

If it's the first case, you should be able to check the change history. Try on a different browser preferably Google chrome and make sure that date range is correct i.e. in the past.

For second case, account suspension happens primarily due to policy violations.

My couple of cents!

Pankaj

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

Considering @pankaj's post, I would like to ask if you want to check what change has made your account suspended then it is not necessary that any recent change in account will only be responsible for account suspension.
The suspension may be due to change in the landing page also.

Better to go through the policy details for this.
Go to Ads tab >> columns sub-tab >> modify columns >> attributes >> add policy details >> apply.

And if it just to check the change history then also try clearing cache and cookies.

Regards