AdWords
4.2K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Google Adwords Account issue

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I am facing security issues since last week. I see this message "Our system has detected unusual traffic from your computer network" whenever I try to login. This error comes up even if I submit right captcha.

Please let me know how to fix this issues at our end or Google will automatically solve this?

Thanks!google error.png

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
February 2016

Re: Google Adwords Account issue

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi Sanjay,

This type of message appears whenever there are a large number of searches on Google from the same IP.
You can try after removing all the cache and cookies or try to access with other web browser.

If this this problem exists then try after some time as its a temporary error, mostly occur in a IT company when all the Digital marketing team have large number of searches on Google in a short span of time from the same IP.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Sanjay,

Is it happening when you are trying to log into AdWords account?

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Pankaj,

Thank you for your replySmiley Happy

This error comes when I use keyword tool and go for forecasting the keywords. It is not showing me the daily forecasts.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
February 2016

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi Sanjay,

This type of message appears whenever there are a large number of searches on Google from the same IP.
You can try after removing all the cache and cookies or try to access with other web browser.

If this this problem exists then try after some time as its a temporary error, mostly occur in a IT company when all the Digital marketing team have large number of searches on Google in a short span of time from the same IP.

Regards
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
This might have happened due to repeated searches. Are you using any VPN browser specific plugins? If yes, you could try uninstalling them and see if the issue persists.

Also did you try using some other browser preferably Google Chrome?

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Archint,

Thank you for your reply and I really appreciate it.

Yes, we are a digital marketing company and as you said, multiple people using adwords tool from same IP. However, I face this issue since Monday this week. We have removed all the caches and cookies.

Thanks!

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor
Try with other browser.
Better option is switching some of the Digital Marketing team members to other IP of your organisation.

Regards