AdWords
2.3K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Google AdWords: You've successfully cancelled your account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I just received an email with this subject "Google AdWords: You've successfully cancelled your account".

I never requested my account to be canceled. I don't have any running campaigns at the moment but I also don't want my account to be canceled in case I needed to close it.

I followed the steps to reactive my account again but I still don't understand why my account was canceled in the first place without my request.

Thanks,

Sameh

Re: Google AdWords: You've successfully cancelled your account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hey,

I received the same exact email but I did not cancell either.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Here is the contents of the email i received......

"We've received a cancellation request.

Hello from Google,

We're letting you know that your AdWords ????????? account was recently cancelled.

Please note that it may take several days for any remaining costs to affect your balance, so you may be charged one more time.

For more information, please visit our Help Center.

See you online,
The Google Billing Team

Badged Google Partner
# 4
Badged Google Partner

Cassieh replied to an issue just like this earlier saying:

This was a technical issue that has been resolved now. Thanks for bringing to our attention, and let me know if you have any further issues after reactivating your account.

she may be able to help you

Here is the link to the earlier conversation

Google AdWords: You've successfully cancelled your account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there

I know this is an old thread but I have just received the same email, the account number does not seem to relate to any of my accounts and the cancellation request date was 31/12/69?  I did not request cancellation of any of my accounts.

I have signed into my account, not using any links in the email but am concerned my accounts will be cancelled - do I need to take any further actions.

Thanks,

Claire