AdWords
2.3K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Google AdWords Reloading Automatically

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Recently I was given access to an AdWords account by the account admin. I accepted his invitation where I reach a sign in page for AdWords. When I sign in properly, the Google AdWords (appears to be home page) reloads over and over again and I never see anything past the grey navigation bar on top that says Google AdWords. 

I have tried the following

• Cleared my cache, browsing history, and browser content from "Beginning of Time"
  • Updated my Google Chrome browser and only using Google Chrome
  • Signed out and signed back in

Any other suggestions would be helpful

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Michael F
July

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi @Michael F!

1. Tell AdWord account admin that you are facing this type of issue. And request to the admin that please delete my user access account first and then reassign me with two different roles or at least one. Also by this way, you will be realized that what was going wrong with me.

2. Or try to change your browser, maybe by doing this, your issue will be resolved. if not, the final step is to send feedback from adword account to adword team and tell them about your issue. 

@Michael F I hope it will be helpful for you!

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Michael F do you have access to any other AdWords Accounts?  Are you able to visit other Google properties (e.g. Analytics)?

Have you tried using an incognito window?

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Michael F
July

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi @Michael F!

1. Tell AdWord account admin that you are facing this type of issue. And request to the admin that please delete my user access account first and then reassign me with two different roles or at least one. Also by this way, you will be realized that what was going wrong with me.

2. Or try to change your browser, maybe by doing this, your issue will be resolved. if not, the final step is to send feedback from adword account to adword team and tell them about your issue. 

@Michael F I hope it will be helpful for you!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I do have access to my Google Analytics properties. I have not tried incognito window so I'll have to give that a go.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I was able to leverage some help from my account admin and we were able to work it out. Seemed like there was an issue with the invitation sent but we're all set now. Thanks!

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Good luck @Michael F!