AdWords
2.4K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Google AdWords Invoices

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I should be getting invoices together with another user but only he gets it, not me. How can we troubleshoot?

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google AdWords Invoices

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi,

Had a similar situation not too long ago. This is how i dealt with it: I went into the account and clicked Setting > Billing > Transaction History.

Here you can see all of the payments made. If you click on the link where it says payment made, you will get a mini invoice from that transaction. You can also save the entire transaction history list as a csv.

Hope this helps

- Stephen

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Stephen,

Thanks for the suggestion! Not a solution however, I really need the invoice in my mail each month for accounting. (Too much hassle to get it this way Smiley Happy)

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi again,

I understand. You mentioned your customer was receiving them? Maybe politely ask for them to forward them to you when they get them. Not sure it can be done otherwise.

Best of luck!

- Stephen

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
Hi Emil,

You should double check that you're listed as a billing contact for the account/MCC.

-Tommy
Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Stephen,

Nope another user (administrator) gets them.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Tommy

I am set to receive all invoice e-mails.

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

Hi @Emil K

You're not giving us much to work with here...as you may or may not know, billing notifications are different than billing contacts - which one are we talking about here?

I assume we're talking about an account that is actually using monthly invoicing as well, is that correct? And that you've checked to ensure that these billing emails are not in your spam folders?

This really isn't difficult, you're either set up the right way and missing the emails that include the invoice, or your not set up correctly.

Take a look at this screenshot - this is one of my accounts where I get the invoice every month, without issue.  If you're set up this way, and the account is actually set up on monthly invoicing (as a billing option), then you should contact support.  If you're not set up this way, you need to make sure you are. 

adwordsbilling.jpg

I'm happy to try and help you here but we need further information about how you are currently set up.  Us guessing while trying to help you is not very productive.  Smiley Happy

-Tommy

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi  Tommy

Thanks I'm doing my best here.

I can confirm I am set as billing contact (under Billing profile)

Please see attached screenshot of Billing settings. We're using "Autopayments"... up to our limit or 30 days after our last payment, whatever comes first. Below available payment options (in our case credit card) there's nothing. There's no Invoice options as in your screenshot.

adwords billing settings.jpg

Hope this helps you help us Smiley Wink.

Top Contributor
# 10
Top Contributor

Hi Emil,

Ok - So with the billing setup you have there, I'm not aware of any automatic invoicing options.

Now, what you may be missing, potentially, could be just simple billing notifications.  

On that same page, I would make sure you're listed under billing profile as a billing contact and for your specific account make sure you have all billing notifications turned on.

Maybe take a look though this and see if you're missing any steps.

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704338?hl=en

-Tommy