AdWords
3.1K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Google AdWords Certification Exams and Safari

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Several of my students have taken the Google AdWords Exams using macbook and ipad products. They encountered some issues with AdWords not displaying all the questions correctly or timing out. One student contends it is a "safari" browser issue. This is the first time that I've heard of this. Is there a safari issue I should be aware of in order to advise students to avoid using it when taking the Google AdWords Certification exams? Thank you for any information provided.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hmm..... Not that I have heard about... 

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Their odds would be better of not experiencing issues if they simply download the Chrome browser for iOS from the App store.  That's what I would use.

Google is going to pre-test their exams in Chrome, for sure.  Safari?  maybe. 

hth

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Chrissann R,

I replied to your same topic in another community here. Please refer to it for the answer... and please only post one time for any issue so as to keep the communities clean and organized.

As I stated in your other thread... yes, there is a known issue affecting testing for many that the Google Engineers are working to sort out. It is random and those that get hit with it... are the unfortunate ones and have to gain help from AdWords Support.

All the Best,

James