AdWords
2K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Google Ad Grant Inactive

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there, 

I just logged in to my Google Ad Grant Account to make some updates and changes and there is a red bar across the top that says "Your account isn't active - Your ads aren't running because we've disabled your account. Contact us"

When I click the "Contact us" it just takes me to a FAQ help page that does not have any tips on how to get my Google Ad Grant account reactivated.

Does anyone know if and how I can get my account back to being "active" ?

Any help is much appreciated. Thanks!

Lauren

1 Expert replyverified_user

Google Ad Grant Inactive

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi there, thanks for reaching out to the AdWords Community. We apologize for our delay in responding to your question. If you're still encountering an issue, please let us know. We'd be more than happy to look into this right away. Thanks again for your patience, we look forward to hearing back.

Best,
Akhil

Google Ad Grant Inactive

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Akhil, 

Thank you for your reply. 

Yes, I am still having issues with my Google Ad Grant. I logged in today and attempted to create a new ad and got the same response

"Your account isn't active - Your ads aren't running because we've disabled your account."

I clicked on the Contact Us link again and it guided me back here again. I just need to know what steps I need to take to make my account active again. 

Thanks!

Lauren