AdWords
6.7K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Glitch under "Opportunities for You"

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Under the "Opportunities" tab in Google AdWords, it offers recommendations to increase campaign productivity. I clicked on "Get Started" and amended all recommendations, and clicked "save" in each recommendation pop-up window, then hit the "Back to account health score" arrow to see the updated score. When I do that, two of the available recommendations did not process, so my percentage score did not go up. After returning to the recommendations and going through the process again ("add now," making changes, hitting "save," then returning to health page), it still does not recognize that I've made changes. What do I do to keep the changes? I'll go from 95% complete to 80% because it doesn't save specifically the "Add 4 sitelink extensions" and "Add 4 callout extensions" recommendations.

Screen Shot 2017-03-06 at 10.33.59 AM.png

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Mikey V,

This feature is currently a Beta and probably not rolled out to every one. Sort of an experimental phase, and you need exert extra caution when applying it. Also remember that the opportunities are generated automatically by algorithms for which reason you need to go thru them quickly so as to check on their relevance. If some particular accepted changes cannot be saved at your end at the moment, you always have the option of adding them manually. Again, it's in Beta, caution is advised.

Best,

Lakatos

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am having exactly the same issue. It's driving me crazy. Glad I'm not the only one.