AdWords
2.2K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Giving access to an account within MCC account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I have an account in my MCC account that I can't remember if I created the account in my MCC account or if it is linked. I think I created it. How can I give access to that account to the business so they can take over managing it?

Thanks,

Ben

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Giving access to an account within MCC account

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Hey Ben,

If the business has an MCC, you can just send them the 10digit account ID. Then they will have to request to link the account. and you'll have to go back into the users settings and approve the request.

If they don thave an MCC, you'll have to go to "Account Settings" > "Account Access" then Hit the "+ User" user button and send a request to link their email. If they already have an AdWords account linked to that email then it won't work, so make sure they use an email isn't linked to an AdWords account.

Re: Giving access to an account within MCC account

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi Ben,

You can cross check the user with the administrative access of the account from the AdWords manager account.

Switch to particular account >> Go to settings(gear icon) >> scroll down to account settings >> account access
Here you can see the list of users with the access of the account.

If you have created the account via AdWords Manager Account then only you will be having the administrative access and if you have created it with another email ID then that particular will be listed under the users with administrative access.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’