AdWords
2.2K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Getting error while trying to add keywords

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I get this error while trying to add keywords; There was an error with your operation. If you were trying to make a change, it may not have saved. Please refresh this page to try again. If the error continues, log out of your AdWords account, then log in again and return to this page.

Nothing helps and when i log in again i get the same error

1 Expert replyverified_user

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Have you tried using the Adwords Editor? Add then upload the keywords via the desktop editor and see if that works. 

It could also be a browser issue, so clear your cache & cookies, open in incognito mode and try it again. 

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Clearing cookies and cache should resolve the issue.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have the issue. Clearing the cookies and cashe doesn't help. Can't start a campaign

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Same here, nothing works, just this big red error as soon as I log into AdWords.  Sucks too because our parent company gave us $4000 for marketing funds for Q1 that I wanted to use all on AdWords but because I couldn't get it started I missed the deadline to submit the request, so now the $4000 has to be used for direct mail.  Literally tried 3 computers, Mac, PC, Chrome, Edge, IE, Safari, nothing works.  So much for trying AdWords!