AdWords
6.4K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

GSP Custom HTML Ads with Form Unable to Save

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello!

When I am trying to upload custom HTML ad with forms in GSP campaign but getting following error when saving:  "You do not have access to upload forms in your creatives. Please contact your account manager."

Please help.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: GSP Custom HTML Ads with Form Unable to Save

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Neeraj M,

Your account must not have been whitlisted for this feature yet. You should contact AdWords Support and request them to enable this feature for your AdWords account. 

- Learn more here...

All the best!

Thanks
Ratan Jha

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC.
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Even after passed through https://www.google.com/ads/gsp/creative/
still i m getting error says "You do not have access to upload forms in your creatives. Please contact your account manager" and when i called india adwords customer support they don't even know about gmail html ads. strange to know why google allow them to take call when they are not trained enough.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @V Square W,

Gmail Sponsored Promotion (GSP) is now integrated in AdWords by default. It is setup though Display Network campaign type and ads are built using Ad Gallery. You do not need any whitelisting for this feature. It's now available across all accounts. 

However, to be able to use HTML forms in ads, you do need your account to be whitelisted. See the official reference here -

If you'd like to add a Click to Call or HTML Form, please contact your Google Sales Representative to enable those features in your AdWords account. - Source

Thanks
Ratan Jha
Join me on Google+   |   Tweeter

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC.
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.