GMC not linked to GA
Even if on the GMC settings "Adwords seems to be linked" (and even clicking on the Adwords' "go to...GMC" it works) but in the Adwords' settings "account connected", Merchant Center doesn't appear to be connected, in fact when I try a Shopping Campain it asks me to link to a GMC account.
GMC not linked to GA[ Edited ]
April 2017 - last edited April 2017
Thanks for reaching out.
In order to link your Merchant Center to your AdWords account, follow the instructions below:
Step 1: Request to link Merchant Center to AdWords
You'll initiate the link from Merchant Center. You can link multiple AdWords accounts to a single Merchant Center account, and a single AdWords account can be linked to multiple Merchant Center accounts.
1) In your Merchant Center account, go to the 3-dot icon dropdown and and then click Account linking.
2) Select AdWords.
3) Enter the AdWords customer ID of the account you want to link. You can find the customer ID at the top of any AdWords page when you're signed in, near your email address.
4) Click Add.
Step 2: Approve link requests from Merchant Center in AdWords
When a Merchant Center account sends you a request to link, these invitations will appear in the table on your "Linked accounts" page in AdWords.
1) Click the gear icon (), then select Linked accounts from Account settings and open the Google Merchant Center section.
2) Click the View request button.
4) Review the request details. Linking the accounts doesn't grant administrative access to either account holder, and either you or the Merchant Center account holder can unlink the accounts at any time.
5) To approve the link, click Approve.
6) To reject this link, click Reject and confirm that you want to reject it. If you want to link these accounts later, you'll need to send a new link request from Merchant Center.
If you are still having trouble, I recommend getting in touch with the AdWords team. They will be able to look into your account and help identify the problem.