AdWords
5.8K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

GDN Managed Placement : This ad group isn't currently available for serving. Please try again later.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

It has been a week and still the ad group is not receiving any data. The image ads were approved but I get the message "This ad group isn't currently available for serving. Please try again later".

I already checked the following:

1. The target website is currently serving ads from Google Adsense - Yes

2. The ads that I uploaded matches the ad sizes being served on the target website - Yes

3. Flexible reach - Placements: target and bid

4. The ads that I uploaded were approved - Yes

What could possibly be the reason?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
May 2016

Re: GDN Managed Placement : This ad group isn't currently available for serving. Please try again la

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi Allen,

You seem to have got everything right from an AdWords perspective. The one reason 1 can think of is the URL you are trying to show your ad on has blocked your domain. As the website owner running the AdSense account, you can block out domains whose ads you do not wish to show. You can read more about it here: https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/164657?hl=en

If the advertiser has bocked you, theres nothing much you can do about it.

Hope this helps!
Cheers,
Shweta

AdWords Top Contributor
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Accepted Solution’!

View solution in original post

Re: GDN Managed Placement : This ad group isn't currently available for serving. Please try again la

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Allen,

If you image ads has already approved then i will recommend the following:-

• Please add Text Ads.
  • Another reasons for not getting impression may be the limited number of eligible impressions on those sites based on your targeting combination.
  • Make sure you have enough placements and you are not making your target combination too restrictive. You can add more relevant placements sites.
  • Finally, your bids. Please cross Check your bids and try to increasing them. If your present bid is not competitive enough for the target combination, your ads won't serve.

Thanks,

Anand

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
May 2016

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi Allen,

You seem to have got everything right from an AdWords perspective. The one reason 1 can think of is the URL you are trying to show your ad on has blocked your domain. As the website owner running the AdSense account, you can block out domains whose ads you do not wish to show. You can read more about it here: https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/164657?hl=en

If the advertiser has bocked you, theres nothing much you can do about it.

Hope this helps!
Cheers,
Shweta

AdWords Top Contributor
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Accepted Solution’!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for the recommendations Anand Kumar

Please add Text Ads - not client's option as of now.

Another reasons for not getting impression may be the limited number of eligible impressions on those sites based on your targeting combination. - Website is huge. Based from Similar Web, the website generates 300k visits a month. I haven't put any restriction yet on the targeting. Just plain managed placement.

Make sure you have enough placements and you are not making your target combination too restrictive. You can add more relevant placements sites. - We would like to focus on this particular site as of now. And again, no restrictions yet on targeting. Just the plain website address.

Finally, your bids. Please cross Check your bids and try to increasing them. If your present bid is not competitive enough for the target combination, your ads won't serve. - I increased the bid by 500% few days ago . Still no impressions. I'll try increasing the bid again to see if it will trigger impressions.

Thanks again.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Shweta. You mean the Adsense Publisher. I hope not. The website is actually from a competitor.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
Yes. I'm sorry. I do mean the AdSense publisher.
And looks like it is very likely since its a competitor, he may have blocked your site.
Cheers,
Shweta

AdWords Top Contributor