AdWords
2K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

For iOS app, why is google adwords showing Unverified and Tag Inactive under status?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We have setup Conversion tracking to first opens (Unverified) and Purchase (Tag Inactive). We haven't started our campaigns as yet, but the current status are above for the respective events in our iOS application

How do i get it to Active / Recording conversions? Is there an integration issue with the app or a settings issue on the Adwords account?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Aditya S
October 2016

For iOS app, why is google adwords showing Unverified and Tag Inactive under status?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Aditya,

I would suggest that once your campaigns are made active that the status of the conversions will change to Active / Recording conversions - make sure to do some tests yourself to double check its working once it is live.

View solution in original post

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi Aditya,

Have you installed the AdWords SDK in your app? Check out these instructions here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6095881?hl=en

Best,

John

Re: For iOS app, why is google adwords showing Unverified and Tag Inactive under status?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Yes John. We have integrated the adwords SDK in the app and configured First Opens and Purchases. Is there anyway we can troubleshoot this from Adwords console itself.

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

Hi Aditya,

Regrettably I don't know how to troubleshoot the tracking from within AdWords. Once you run the campaigns for a day or two you should have a better idea for whether AdWords is tracking things correctly. You won't see conversions recorded until you start running the campaigns.

Best,

John

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Aditya S
October 2016

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Aditya,

I would suggest that once your campaigns are made active that the status of the conversions will change to Active / Recording conversions - make sure to do some tests yourself to double check its working once it is live.