AdWords
1.7K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Flights based business On Ad words!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi AdvertiserCommunity,

In last few weeks lots of account got suspended which were dealing with flights business in USA. We wanted to play safe without harming any one's business, can you guide me how can we start or what are the prerequisites to advertise our website on Google's network so our account not get suspended. We just want to run our business, want to play safe and comply with every policies also suggest us proper campaign structure or keywords and DOs-DON'Ts for this business to advertise on Ad Words.

Thanks In Advance! 

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Flights based business On Ad words!

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi,

Better is to take help from adwords representative via phone support. He/she will guide you properly after analysing your website and will help to setup your campaigns as well.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
people whose account got suspended and few of my friends took help from Ad Words Reps. in account designing (campaign type selection, keywords, ad copy creation) but was not fruitful. Even after taking help from Ad Words reps. account is getting suspend. So I want to know the exact guidelines to promote this business on Ad Words or what are the check list account validation team consider/follow to suspend/let go any account dealing with online flight booking business in US.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
An already running adwords account leads to suspension if any policy violation is found during periodic reviews of the account.

Regards
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Archit,
Thanks for your reply. But my question is totally different, I am not asking why any account got suspended I want to know the exact guidelines to promote flight booking/travel business on Ad Words or what are the check list account validation team consider/follow to suspend/let go any account dealing with online flight booking business in US.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
There is no such particular guidelines for travel/flight related business.

Regards

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor
Hi guys,

Recently, a number of travel/flights related websites have been suspended due to untrustworthy behavior. It typically means concealing or misstating information about your business model, products, or services. My best guess is the website in question may be one of them. In other words, untrustworthy promotion means that your business model as well as your business practices are unacceptable by Google.

To get familiar with the Policy, please carefully study the sections "Untrustworthy behavior" and "How to fix: Untrustworthy behavior" on the help page linked-to below:

*** Misrepresentation ***
https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/6020955?hl=en

Best,
Lakatos

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Enticing users to part with money or information under false or unclear pretenses; presenting a false identity, business name, or contact information; charging users for products or services typically available for free; sites that are "phishing" for users' information. If these are considered as untrustworthy behavior, If a company clearly mention disclaimer on its website we are the re-seller of travel products, not mentioning any airline company name in text ads even in display urls and booking made on the website could be verified instantly on www.checkmytrip.com by Amadeus, with proper details, that simply means it was not a fake flight booking system/website then from were Untrustworthy Behavior comes into figure. Ad Text used : book flight tickets with "website name". Book Over phone and save extra. Display URL: www.website.com.

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

Hi,

The above display url links to: "HTTP Error 400. The request hostname is invalid."

Note that we don't know your website while Google employees probably investigated it in details. However, if you think suspension is in error, pls submit a request for revision here:

*** Account suspension due to violation of Terms & Conditions ***
https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/pf_suspended?rd=1

Best,
Lakatos

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Lakatos,
That was a dummy link/name just to illustrate. Domain was flightsearch.us also if you find any discrepancy or violations in the website just let us know we will fix it ASAP although it was approved by Ad Words reps. we will try to re-submit to get approved

We want to play safe, comply with every policy, run a healthy business with long term goals, can any one in this AdvertiserCommunity or from Ad Words Expert team takes the responsibility and help us in stetting up this business. We are planning to go safe without harming anyone's business or breaking any rules, just to run healthy.