AdWords
2.3K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Fixing suspended adwords account

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,
I received an email that said my adwords was suspended. I did the walk thru to check for issues and didn't find anything wrong. Now I can't find any support or talk to anyone to resolve the issue. Which I can even figure out what it is. Please help

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Andover C
February 2017

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Check again, The reason was mentioned in the initial email sent. This is the key to troubleshoot

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi there;
What was the reason for suspension mentioned in the email received from Google? (Look for this email - it is the key for understanding the issue)
Please share the URL of the site suspended.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: Fixing suspended adwords account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you, the email did not give a reason but I believe there was a disapproved ad at the bottom of the page I didn't notice when I went to replenish the account.
Www. Andovercoach.com

Best,
Andover Coach

No reservation can be confirmed thru this email platform. Reservations are confirmed via email with confirmation number and itinerary after deposit is made.

W: Andovercoach.com
P: 6038930075
T: @andovercoach
B: blogspot.andovercoach.com

Andover Coach LLC is a registered trade name. All rights reserved•
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Andover C
February 2017

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Check again, The reason was mentioned in the initial email sent. This is the key to troubleshoot

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

What does one do if we did not get an e-mail notice and suddenly our google site was suspended? We do not believe we have violated any policy terms and have been searching for solutions, reported the problem to Google, but received no response yet.

My business web site is now suspended. A client notified me today. The Fix tips did not help since I cannot find where to look for the alleged adword that supposedly suddenly caused the shut down. As a small business owner, with no IT support, this is a highly frustrating situation to suddenly be in when the site has been up for years with no problems other than the slide shows stopped working.

Any suggestions for solving this problem ASAP would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you. 

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

@Barbara H;

Please open a new discussion of your case. 

Try to locate the email  sent. It was sent to the email address of the account owner. (The email which opened the AdWords account)

In the new discussion, please share the site URL. 

Re: Fixing suspended adwords account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you for your reply. I did not receive any e-mails regarding suspension
and am concerned.

Barbara Hedlund
www.barbarahedlund.com
Multi-award winning Cellist, Teacher, Orchestra Personnel & Operations
Manager,
Music Publisher, Urbana Public Arts Commissioner

CEO/1st Choice Music Services ArtistManagement & Musician Contracting &
VCello Music Publications for solocello, cello ensembles, cello/voice/piano

Studio: 505
Eliot Drive, Urbana, IL 61801 | Tel. 217-384-0874> 217-384-0874 |
vcello1@comcast.net

Find us on Facebook & YouTube217-384-0874>

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you for your e-mail reply. I did not receive any e-mails regarding suspension and am concerned.

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

@Barbara H;

Please open a NEW  discussion for this case, provide details about the business and include  website, so the case can be escalated to Google

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

please i need help coz i cant find my google my business account on map