AdWords
4.7K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Fixing Site Suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello

We have Travel agency in India & USA Based.

My website is https://www.nisatrip.com

My account suspended i dnt know why,

we have 100$ credit in our account. 

i got this message from google,

This account is suspended under Untrustworthy Promotions. We take this violation very seriously and consider it to be an egregious violation of our policies. Advertisers or sites that are found to be gaming the Google Network will be suspended and won't be allowed to advertise with us again.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Fixing Site Suspended

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Untrustworthy promotion means that the business model or the business practices you have adopted / conducted were found unacceptable and your business cannot be promoted on Google.
Since it's a severe violation the chances of being reinstated are rare.

We can't help; Sorry;

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
We have clearly mention policy on website and selling air tickets online not Untrustworthy.

Business model we have live fares on website we approach people to call or send message if they are ready then we book tickets what is wrong in that.
I have read terms & conditions i dnt find any policy about this.

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

@@Nisa T You are absolutely right that there is nothing in your business model and services. I have reviewed your business site. I don't think so if your services are breaking any AdWords ad policies. But still I suggest you, please check your account based on given below parameters.

• You repeatedly violated our policies.
  • You violated our policies in a big way and put our users at risk.
  • You didn't successfully submit payment for your advertising costs.
  • Your account appears to be closely related to an already suspended account

If you not fall in any category then you have to contact directly to AdWords support team by visit this link.

I hope they can sort out your issue rapidly.

Best Regard,

Om Thakur