1.4K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me

Fixing Site Suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We wanted to alert you that one of your sites violates our advertising policies. Therefore, we won't be able to run any of your ads that link to that site, and any new ads pointing to that site will also be disapproved.

Here's what you can do to fix your site and hopefully get your ad running again:

1. Make the necessary changes to your site that currently violates our policies:

Display URL:

Policy violation: Insufficient original content
     Details & instructions:

2. Resubmit your site to us, following the instructions in the link above. If your site complies with our policies, we can approve it to start running again.

Repeated violations of our advertising policies could result in a suspension of your AdWords account, so it's important to address any issues as soon as possible by reviewing our policies. To learn more about AdWords suspension policies, please visit

Yours sincerely,
The Google AdWords Team

2 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Accepted by topic author FreeMp3 L
July 2016

Re: Fixing Site Suspended

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Perfect ...Smiley Happy

So... what is the query?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
please tell me the solution regarding this problem?
I am not able to understand it..plz help me

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star
The solution is to have original content on your site.

Even with original content, if your plan is to get visitors from AdWords and get revenue from ads on your site, read this:

We want ads to be useful, varied, relevant and safe for users when serving them across the Google Network. As a result, we don't allow any of the following:
> ads promoting sites or apps that offer little unique value to users and are focused primarily on traffic generation

I would look to other forms of traffic generation, and forget about AdWords for your site.

Fixing Site Suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

this is my website and my status is site suspended and also they suspend my account as well.

Fixing Site Suspended

Rising Star
# 6
Rising Star

Remove this page:

And remove the words 

from your home page.

Google has problems with "tech support" services and usually suspends such sites.

Then contact AdWords support and let them know your site is now compliant.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Dear, Sir/Madam

Please recheck it now I remove that services from our website now
everything is fine and I do all changes what you told me.

Thank YOu

Fixing Site Suspended

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

Hi @shweta t,

Actually it is an open forum for advertisers and not AdWords Support. To contact Support, please click on the cogwheel in the upper right corner of your AdWords account and select Help. You'll be provided with a few options to contact AdWords Support.