First campaign stuck at loading and keyword loading field wont load
I recently stated a campaign in Adwords,
but when i get to second step , Keywords field stucks at loading . (cursor keeps revolving)
I can finish all other fields without problem.
Also campaign tries to Autosave but fails and an error message comes up ( to refresh page, relogin etc) .
Same problem as this post exactly :
Although this post solution to download Chrome doesnt work for me, because I have already tried in Chrome. ( All browsers are updated)
I started another campaign with another email account , everything seems ok . I got to step 3 immidiately.
After reading some posts I tried to clear all cache, cookies etc with CCleaner, disabled Adblock , changed IP , used Chrome, IE and Firefox , but problem keeps resuming.