AdWords
1.5K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Feature to show site problems/issues

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello!

Does Google launched any feature in Adwords to indicate/show site problems and then we can excluded those data days from the algorithm?

thanks!

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author João M
March 2017

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

No. A click on the ad comes before the user lands on your site. So, unless the site was disabled due to malware, ads continue to appear.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Can you elaborate and provide examples of "sight problems"?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

@MosheTLV

Imagine my site was attacked during the weekend and I had ppc campaigns running with enhanced ppc and target cap bidding strategies. Does the Google/Adwords algorithm know that the site was attacked and "rejects" the weekend days from the Target CPA algorithm, so the algorithm doesn't get confuse ? And what about enhanced ppc bidding campaigns?

Clear enough? Sorry if not.

Thanks

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author João M
March 2017

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

No. A click on the ad comes before the user lands on your site. So, unless the site was disabled due to malware, ads continue to appear.