2.3K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me

Exam results still not updated

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I took the fundamental exam & the advanced search exam this weekend.

When I click on them (certification=>Adwords=>Advertising Fundamentals) on top left there was this message saying 'Your exam results will appear on this page within 48 hours'.

However, we are now passed 48h there is still nothing.

2 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Accepted by topic author shehzad a
January 2017

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @shehzad a,

Congratulations on passing the exams and furthering your skillset with AdWords. 

Please note that the exam pages will never actually show your certificate, nor will that message ever go away. It's just the standard coding for that page. The only thing you will see on this page is info to retake the exam and a pass or fail, nothing more. 

Where you go to see your certificate is to look at the top of the menu stack at My Profile. Click on that and then look directly under your avatar (profile image) and you will see the exams listed there. You can click on them and then download them for your use. Also, please keep in mind that nothing will show for Fundamentals, as that is a pre-test for the others. So, you should see a certificate for Search but not anything more until you pass more.

Kind Regards,

Google AdWords Top Contributor | Google Partner | GYBO | Local Guide | My Profile

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi J Clemens,

Thank you so much for your prompt reply. Just wanted to ask you, how should I add my certificates to my LinkedIn profile?

Shehzad Ansari

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @shehzad a,

Congrats on the Fundamentals and Search exams. Your LI query is quite a bit off topic here, however, you can of course edit your profile and place a reference there.