AdWords
2.6K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Exam results still not updated

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,
I just finished my Adwords Fundamentals exam. Your exam results will appear on this page within 48 hours. 
But there is noting show in few days .. what is happened ??
I am waiting 

AdWords Fundamentals
This exam covers basic and intermediate concepts, including the benefits of online advertising and AdWords, and best practices for managing and optimizing AdWords campaigns.
Your exam results will appear on this page within 48 hours...

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
August 2016

Re: Exam results still not updated

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Arun,

Glad to hear you just finished the AdWords Fundamentals exam.

The appropriate servers may occasionally take some extended period of time to sync. However, just sit back and relax:
If confirmation is displayed to you on your screen , so will the details and the certification within some period of time. That's automatic.

Best,
Lakatos

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
August 2016

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Arun,

Glad to hear you just finished the AdWords Fundamentals exam.

The appropriate servers may occasionally take some extended period of time to sync. However, just sit back and relax:
If confirmation is displayed to you on your screen , so will the details and the certification within some period of time. That's automatic.

Best,
Lakatos

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi @Arun D,

As @Lakatos stated, it should update soon.

I wanted to add that you could try to log out, clear your cache (in Chrome: Ctrl+H) and then log back in. Also, I have helped many people that think the certificate will appear on that page, when it will not, ever. To actually view and download your certificate to print, you will need to look above the Certification tab in the left hand menu and click on My Profile (under Overview) and under your profile image you will see your passed exams listed, along with expiration dates. Click on the certificate listed, then right click and save as to your computer.

I hope this adds to the great help already provided. Please let us know how things go. Congratulation on becoming certified! 

Kind Regards,

James 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Sir,
Can you please tell me, How much time it will take.

Thanks
Arun Dev

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi @Arun D

There should be some misunderstanding that needs clarification. Could you please perform the following actions?

Sign in to your AdWords account, then copy/paste the below URL in the url strip above and refresh the page.

https://www.google.com/partners/?hl=en-US

You should be seeing now the Overview of your own Google Partners page and click on AdWords beneath Certifications. On the next page you should see *Passed: Valid through etc. ... * under AdWords Fundamentals. (It was above explained by @James_Clemens.)

Is that happening?

Best,
Lakatos