AdWords
4.7K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Every time I try to log into adwords it says I need to wait for the person who invited me to respond

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I want to edit my adwords but it wont let me log on. It just keeps giving me a message saying "You have accepted your invitation to this AdWords account (Customer ID XXX-XXX-XXXX). You’ll be able to sign in to AdWords once the person who invited you confirms your access. Feel free to contact this person directly with any questions. We’ve sent the instructions to your email address.

You’ll receive an email once your access has been confirmed. "

The problem is, noone "invited me" and I want to edit how much I'm being charged, and I am already being charged.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
December 2016

Every time I try to log into adwords it says I need to wait for the person who invited me to respond

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Roy G,

Is there a chance that another Google account was used by the web browser recently? Can you clear your web browser (Google Chrome: Ctrl+H) and then try going directly to Google AdWords and logging in with the Google account connected to your Adwords account: https://www.google.com/adwords/

Please give it a try and let is know what happens. 

Kind Regards,

James

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
December 2016

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Roy G,

Is there a chance that another Google account was used by the web browser recently? Can you clear your web browser (Google Chrome: Ctrl+H) and then try going directly to Google AdWords and logging in with the Google account connected to your Adwords account: https://www.google.com/adwords/

Please give it a try and let is know what happens. 

Kind Regards,

James