AdWords
5.8K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Events

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

One of our clients is hosting a event in a hotel. As per them they will have around 50+ people who will be accessing the Keyword planner.

Although each device / laptop have separate private IP -  They will end up use same Public IP to access the Keyword planner.

Client wants to know whether they will be blocked or not ? Since I'm not aware google keyword planner how it works, Can someone please check and advise.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Events

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

Every person accessing the Google AdWords Keyword Planner tool will need to have a active AdWords account and log in to it to access it. The tool is for AdWords users only and works from the budget and history contained within the AdWords account. 

Kind Regards,

James

Events

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

"Active" means a billing method set up, and a campaign  in place (though not necessarily  running).

As already mentioned, the keyword planner is intended for active advertisers who have an active campaign in place. It is not intended to serve as  a training tool.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’