Error occured while creating Universal app campaign
Re: Error occured while creating Universal app campaign
Hi @Praveen S,
I am not able to see the image (enlarge it) but please make sure:
- You are using the latest version of Google Chrome.
- You check the browser extensions and make sure you do not have AdBlock, UBlock or anything like it.
- You log out, clear your browser cache and log back in to AdWords.
- Use this Google Help File and follow info.
Before you begin
How to create a universal app campaign
- Sign in to AdWords.
- On the "Campaigns" tab, click the +Campaign drop-down menu, and select Universal app campaign.
- Add a name for your campaign. To help you find your campaign later, you might want to indicate in the name that this is an universal app campaign.
- Select the app you’d like to promote from the drop-down menu, or click Add a new app... to enter a new one.
- In the "Ads" section, enter up to 4 independent lines of text that can be rotated in your ads in any order. Depending on the ad format, your text may not be used. Learn more about how these ads work
- Upload image assets for your ads.
- You can add up to 10 image files as .jpg, .gif, or .png with a maximum size of 150KB.
- Landscape images can be the most valuable format for native ads, while portrait images can be the most valuable for interstitial content.
- Other valuable formats include: 320x50 px, 320x480 px, and 300x250 px.
- You can also add up to 5 YouTube videos (including portrait videos) to be used for video ads.
- In addition, AdWords can make a video ad for you using assets from your app’s store listing.
- If needed, update any location or language settings. Keep in mind, AdWords doesn't translate your ads, so you should only target languages that match your ads.
- Under “Bid Strategy,” choose to optimize your campaign for:
- Installs. Get new users for your app.
- In-app actions. Get new users who are likely to complete in-app actions that you select.
- Set your target cost-per-install bids. For app installs on Android, you may see a projection of install volume for a range of bid values if you have linked your Play and AdWords accounts. Learn more about these bid strategies inAbout universal app campaigns.
- Enter your budget.
- Click Save and continue.
- If you have conversion tracking set up, AdWords can count installs as conversions for Android apps in the Google Play store automatically.
Google AdWords Top Contributor | Google Partner | GYBO | Local Guide | My Profile