AdWords
3.2K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Error message "Oops! We can't display search volume charts. Please try again."

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I've been using the Keyword Planner and just got this error message for any keyword idea I search for:

"There was a problem retrieving ideas, please try again."

In the Keyword Ideas and Ad Group Ideas tabs I get this error:

"There was a problem retrieving ideas, please try again."

I was doing a large batch of keyword searches and exporting the CSVs for each.

I've tried clearing the cache, browsing history and using a different browser. I also tried changing the targeting locations and it's still the same error.

Thanks,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author MA Harrison P
May 2016

Re: Error message "Oops! We can't display search volume charts. Please try again."

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Yes, I'll contact them to see what the issue is.

Thanks for your help

View solution in original post

Re: Error message "Oops! We can't display search volume charts. Please try again."

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hey Harrison, how are things?

Can you check if you're using any plugins like Adblockers? usually they create conflicts with the reports and it's recommended to turn them off.

You can also try a different computer if have the chance, and also the "Incognito" mode on Chrome (which launch the browser with just the necessary to work, like the Safety Mode on windows).

Hope this helps.
_

Leandro Martinez | Basta1Click

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for the quick reply,

I've disabled adblock and all other Chrome extensions and tried using Incognito mode and have tried Safari and also using a different computer still get the same error.

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
That's very odd.

It could be some temporary problem with the service, but I'm not having this error over here in any account.

You can try and give support a try to check if it's something related to your account. This link have some contact points:
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/8206?hl=en

Hope this helps.
_

Leandro Martinez | Basta1Click

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author MA Harrison P
May 2016

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Yes, I'll contact them to see what the issue is.

Thanks for your help

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
My account just started working again today.