AdWords
500 members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Endless Errors and Captchas

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

This has been ongoing for a few weeks now and the company I work at is experiencing this across different IPs from different states (US).

I've seen reports of these issues on a few occasions, but there have been no solutions posted.

Screen Shot 2016-01-27 at 10.11.31 AM.pngScreen Shot 2016-01-27 at 10.22.20 AM.pngScreen Shot 2016-01-27 at 10.25.29 AM.png

Screen Shot 2016-01-27 at 10.11.57 AM.jpg

Refreshing probably has a less than 25% chance of succeeding and it may work after a single keyword is added. Then the errors resume.

Switching between Chrome, Firefox and Safari does nothing. At least nothing noticeable.

I've tried clearing my browser history and cookies. Changing to a different IP does nothing (I work from home sometimes). Attempting to humor the captchas does absolutely nothing besides getting bombarded with captchas over and over. In the most extreme cases, I get to add one keyword to my plan after plowing through errors for half an hour. Then the errors resume again.

This is impeding my work and the work of so many other people. Why is this happening?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Endless Errors and Captchas

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Jeff H;

I replied to your query in the other thread;
This is a known issue;
https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/AdWords-Account-Issues/I-cannot-access-keyword-planner-Ple...

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’