AdWords
1.8K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Enable unlinked campaign in MCC account?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi All,

Recent on account was unlinked from my MCC account and in my email it is showing message.

"(000-000-0000) was unlinked from your AdWords manager account. You won't be able to access this account through your manager account anymore." 

Please advice how to Enable unlinked campaign in MCC account?

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Measure M
September 2016

Re: Enable unlinked campaign in MCC account?

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
If you have given the admin access of that particular account to your client and you have not unlinked it from your manager account then it was unlinked by the client only.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi,

It is not possible to access the campaigns of an unlinked account until you link the account again.

Regards
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Ok, So, Archit how can i link the account again? whats the process for that. Can you please tell me.

Thanks

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Access the account tab of your manager account >> +account >> link existing accounts >> enter the customer Id of that particular account.

The account will get linked to your manager account only after approving the access from that account.

Once the request gets approved, you will get a notification over the mail(associated with your manager account).

link account.jpg

Regards

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Archit,

I did that process, but the problem is bit different. The account is created by me MCC and I have given admin access to my client. Does it possible that my client has unlinked me from that account??

Thanks
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Measure M
September 2016

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
If you have given the admin access of that particular account to your client and you have not unlinked it from your manager account then it was unlinked by the client only.

Regards

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Archit

For resolving the issue i will contact my client

Thanks