3.1K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me

Email from Adwords

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I don't know why but ad words send my email with warning that my email will be suspended.

i'm not using nothing sexual or violent and i'm not using ads from google and another company who is same like adsense who is giving ads.

Know i will post the email they send me and i need answer quick.

My site

This is an important warning to tell you that your Ad Words account is at risk of being suspended due to violations of our advertising policies. If suspended, your account will no longer run ads.

-- Effect on your account

Your Ad Words accounts are at serious risk of suspension if your ads or sites continue violating our advertising policies. Once your account is suspended, your ads will no longer run, your related Ad Words accounts will be suspended, and you will not be able to open any new accounts.

Read more about our suspension policies at

-- What you can do

Here is what you will need to do to prevent your account from being suspended:

1. Make the necessary changes to your ads and sites that currently violate our policies. We have listed some examples below.

Please note that the following actions will not resolve the policy violation: pausing ads, campaigns, or ad groups; deleting ads that promote disabled sites.

2. Resubmit your corrected ads and sites for us to review.

3. Make sure that, going forward, all of your ads and sites comply with our advertising policies:

-- Policy violations to fix

Here are some ads and/or sites that violate our policies. Please note that this list is not exhaustive and serves only to illustrate some of the policies that your ads and sites have violated.

Date of violation: 2016-04-08
     Policy violation: Webmaster Guidelines violations
     Details & instructions:

If you believe there has been an error, we want to help. Find out how to contact us by visiting: (you will see our available support channels and hours listed there).

The Google Ad Words Team

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Email from Adwords

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi there,

You will have go on your campaign > columns > status and see what the issues are. Make sure you are following all of Google Advertising Policies:

Once you believe you have done so then submit your site for a review:

If the problem persists, I would get in touch with a Google Rep via Phone Call or Email and resolve the issue:

Hope this helps

- Stephen
Marked as Best Answer.
Accepted by topic author Health G
April 2016

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Check this discussion about the same topic. Your site has the violation;
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Can you please help me with that, i search my whole site i dont see anything violation, Please ?