AdWords
6.7K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

El Capitan - Adwords doesn't work

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi!

I updated to El Capitan a few days ago and have been running AdWords without any problems until this morning.

Today when I log in - I keep getting the "Refresh this page" message and I can't see any campaigns etc.

I tested in Chrome and Safari and neither work.

I tried on another computer that also, was updated to El Capitan and got the same message.

I tried on another computer that has not updated to El Capitan and it worked without any problems.

Does anyone have any idea what I can do to solve this?

Kind regards,

Nick

Re: El Capitan - Adwords doesn't work

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Nick,
I'm actually having the same problem myself and I have a windows machine. This is not related to the OS you are using, I think Adwords itself is experiencing some issue.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Gigi,

Thanks for sharing.

I logged in with a few different Users and they all worked but, they are not at MCC Level or they are at MCC Level with Standard Access.

The User that I can't get to work is at MCC Level with Administrative Access. I have the same problem in all the accounts belonging to the MCC account.

But, the strange thing is that this User works on the other computers that did not update to El Capitan.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Auch... Then I have no idea what's going on there... I keep see this message in my campaigns:

Capture-AdWords.JPG