AdWords
2.1K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Editing my previous Text for advertisements and reviving my Google Ads

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Cheers ,

I have provided a text earlier for Advt .Not active in the middle.I am getting alerts telling that you are giving a fresh credit of Rs 2000/- now .But I am not  able to see it in my account page.

Anyhow ,I have credited Rs 500/- yesterday by online transfer through  Debit Card 

The following is the new text for my current advt through your links.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

World's simplest DFM through ' Manufacturability Function Deployment' 

www,engineersinnoventures.com

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KIndly confirm status and quotes for the services .

Pl send your reply to 

<edited by a Community Manager as noted below> 

Thanking you 

Ramalingam K S

DFM & Innovation Consultant 

<edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Posting Guidelines.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Editing my previous Text for advertisements and reviving my Google Ads

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Er Ramalingam K,

This is a not a submission system for Google AdWords. Everything to do with your account is handled within your account, not by posting to public help forums. 

Further, it states clearly that personal info, account info, email, etc.. is not to be posted to these forums. A moderator will edit/remove your post (or this entire thread), so please go to your AdWords account and work with it. When you need technical help with a specific issue, please make a proper post so we can provide proper assistance. 

Kind Regards,

James