AdWords
5.3K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Don't know email ID but remember adword ID?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I forgot my email ID but I know my adword ID. How can I know what was the email ID for that adword ID?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
March 2016

Re: Don't know email ID but remember adword ID?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

You call AdWords support and say "I forgot what email address I'm using on this account." If you can verify other information about the account (like what credit card you're using to pay for it), the AdWords customer service reps can tell you what email addresses are on the account.

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @farheen n

I don't think there's an automated way to retrieve your email ID by your AdWords ID. However, if you are the owner of this AdWords account, search inboxes of your different emails for that AdWords ID. If you have not deleted your past emails, any of the inbox can find the welcome/notification emails from AdWords. 

Thanks
Ratan Jha
Join me on Google+   |   Tweeter

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
March 2016

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

You call AdWords support and say "I forgot what email address I'm using on this account." If you can verify other information about the account (like what credit card you're using to pay for it), the AdWords customer service reps can tell you what email addresses are on the account.