AdWords
1.8K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Does manually adding headline, description and relevant keywords to landing page page help QS?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have 2 options at my disposition:

A. Using PHP to dynamically insert headline, description and keywords onto landing page.

A. Manually insert headline, description and keywords onto landing page, on keyword set per landing page.

I can write a script to do this, so not really manually, so I can have 1000 landing pages with ease, static ones. Is that better than dynamically adding via PHP?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Does manually adding headline, description and relevant keywords to landing page page help QS?

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @xuzo,

The choice is yours... as they have nothing to do with QS (quality score). 

I think you will benefit from this great Google Help File discussing QS. Give it a good look over and employ the information and reap the rewards. If you need any further help, please just let us know. 

Further, your AdWords ads should absolutely connect to your landing page by utilizing subject matter and using as much info from the landing page in your ads as possible. Relevancy to landing page is key with your Ads.   

Kind Regards,

James