AdWords
1.9K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Do ETA's work in Display Network for In-App Mobile Targeting?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Guys,

My ETA's for In-App got approved a couple of days back. However, it has been observed that there has been absolutely no traffic at all till now. Not a single impression and click has been recorded yet. Could any experts here please help me out with this problem?

Other adgroups have been working perfectly fine in the same campaign. We're absolutely clueless as to why there is no impression yet on any of those ETA's. The Campaign settings look fine, the location targeted is Thailand and also the ads served are in Thai language. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi Sushrut,

Thanks for posting to the Community. ETAs are not currently compatible with mobile app campaigns (i.e. mobile app install or mobile app engagement campaigns). 

Just to clarify, are your ETAs in a mobile app campaign. or are they in a Display Network campaign targeting in-app placements?

Cassie

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Cassie,

Thank you for replying.The ETA's are in Display Network campaign targeting in-app placements.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Could any experts here in the community please help me out? The Adwords support team is not able to answer this.

PS:The ETA's are in Display Network campaign targeting in-app placements.