AdWords
4.9K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Display URL in Reports

G S
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
G S
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi folks,

New to adwords and still learning things on the go. I'm trying to create a report with all the details of my Ads. It shows me everything except the Display URL when I download it. The column is just empty for all the text ads. Is there something I am missing? I'd like to see the Display URL for my text ads to review them.

Any help would be appreciated.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Display URL in Reports

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @G S,

I am not sure about what you mean but my best guess is it's the placements of the ads on the Display Network in a particular period of time. 

Capture0jun22b.JPG

If my guesswork is ok, first press the Display Network tab at the top and then select the Placements sub-tab. Then you can download the report.

Best,

Lakatos

Display URL in Reports

G S
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
G S
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Lakatos,

Thanks for your reply. But unfortunately, that's not what I am looking for. I apologize if the question was vague. Allow me to try again:

Image result

I am trying to generate a report that would show the display URL (as highlighted above) of my ads that show for each keyword.

So when I generate this report in the report editor, it shows me what the FULL ad (with each associated keyword) looks like including the Heading, the Display Url and description. 

I download it and open it in excel, and all the columns have their values except the Display URL which is empty. 

I am trying to get the report to show me the Display URL associated with each keyword.

Does this make sense?

Display URL in Reports

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @G S,

Please note that the display url, both headlines are associated with ads not the keywords.

So, you need to download the ads data where you will have all these elements including display url.

Downloading keywords data will show you only the campaigns and ad groups with which these are associated.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’