AdWords
678 members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Display Network

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi All,

I have launched display campaign by choosing the placements and keywords targeting a week ago and all placements are related to same industry and they are getting good traffic also.

My ads all are approved and not getting any impressions from the starting date,

I have tested with placements targeting and keywords targeting separately and still facing the same problem.

Previously I have worked on the same placements for another project related to same industry and at that time it worked very well. 

Does anyone have any idea???  help me

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
March 2016

Re: Display Network

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
Hi Jyothi,

Display campaigns have relatively very less CPC bid as compared to Search. But still try to put is above $0.5 or better is start with Automatic then later switch to manual after getting the actual CPC.

Check all the campaign settings including Geographic, Location (advanced Option), scheduling.
Else test with display target setting as "Bid only" rather than "Target and Bid".

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

View solution in original post

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Jyothi,

Are you putting the enough bids to get traffic on that placements? Did you try increasing your bids a little?

Robin

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Jyothi,

Jyothi R wrote:

Hi All,

I have launched display campaign by choosing the placements and keywords targeting a week ago and all placements are related to same industry and they are getting good traffic also.

Does anyone have any idea???  help me

You mentioned about the traffic. Are you saying the Display Planner is giving estimates of good traffic OR are you getting the traffic on one campaign and facing issues with the second one?

How have you structured the campaign? Are you running two campaigns (one for placements and one for keywords) or combined in one campaign.

If you can tell us more, Community would provide the specific insights.

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Yes Robin, I have increased the cpc's also still I am not getting
impressions

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
when did you increase the cpc?
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
March 2016

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
Hi Jyothi,

Display campaigns have relatively very less CPC bid as compared to Search. But still try to put is above $0.5 or better is start with Automatic then later switch to manual after getting the actual CPC.

Check all the campaign settings including Geographic, Location (advanced Option), scheduling.
Else test with display target setting as "Bid only" rather than "Target and Bid".

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’