AdWords
2K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Destination URL not Working - Same final URL as other ads

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, 

I am running a display campaign where I have mimicked my ads across ad groups using the same image ads, display URL, and Final URL's. For some reason, 3 out of 5 of my campaigns continue to get disapproved due to the "Destination URL not Working." What could the issue be if I am running the same ads with all of the same information just to a different audience? 

Thank you

Re: Destination URL not Working - Same final URL as other ads

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hey Dan, how are things?

Does the ads got disapproved a lot of times, or this was just an one time only?

An one time only could means that at the time of verification the robot couldn't reach your website and resend your ad should get them approved.

If the problem persists, it's very strange that the others got approved and others don't considering they're the same. In that case I'd recommend for you to call support and check with them what's going on. You can do this here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/8206?hl=en

Hope this helps.
_

Leandro Martinez | Basta1Click

Re: Destination URL not Working - Same final URL as other ads

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Leandro,

Yes, they continually get disapproved. I have also tried completely removing them and then reuploading the images and replacing the links (same as approved ads).

I will try support if no one else has experienced this before.

Thanks,
Dan