AdWords
1.4K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Deleting Google Adwords Account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My manager added my google account to the official google adwords account to access the adwords but I have created one test adwords account using my gmail id so it says already one adwords account is associated with your google account. How can I use my mailid to access that account

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Jayaprakash R
August 2016

Re: Deleting Google Adwords Account

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

Please follow the below mentioned steps:

• Create a new gmail id or use an existing one which is not associated with any AdWords account.
  • Sign in your existing AdWords account and add this email id with admin access (this email ID must not be associated with any AdWords account).
  • Accept the invitation by the link in the mail box of new email ID(do not login the AdWords account directly with this new email Id)
  • Now, terminate the access of your old email ID by login the AdWords account with new email ID.
  • Your email ID is now free and can be used the same way to link with another AdWords account.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Jayaprakash R
August 2016

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

Please follow the below mentioned steps:

• Create a new gmail id or use an existing one which is not associated with any AdWords account.
  • Sign in your existing AdWords account and add this email id with admin access (this email ID must not be associated with any AdWords account).
  • Accept the invitation by the link in the mail box of new email ID(do not login the AdWords account directly with this new email Id)
  • Now, terminate the access of your old email ID by login the AdWords account with new email ID.
  • Your email ID is now free and can be used the same way to link with another AdWords account.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Archit