AdWords
3K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Deleted email, did my AdWords delete?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I forgot to cancel my active AdWords before deleting the email (it was a business email that is no longer in use).  How do I be sure that the AdWords was deleted/won't charge me?  How does the billing work on the outstanding balance?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author George H
May 2016

Re: Deleted email, did my AdWords delete?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
If you deleted your Google Account, and that was the only Google Account with access to the AdWords account, the AdWords account should be automatically cancelled within 3 days. (If there's valid Google Account linked to the AdWords account, it won't be cancelled.)

Any outstanding balance will be charged to the payment method on file, about 30 days after your last normal charge.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author George H
May 2016

Re: Deleted email, did my AdWords delete?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
If you deleted your Google Account, and that was the only Google Account with access to the AdWords account, the AdWords account should be automatically cancelled within 3 days. (If there's valid Google Account linked to the AdWords account, it won't be cancelled.)

Any outstanding balance will be charged to the payment method on file, about 30 days after your last normal charge.