AdWords
5.7K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Declined a request for account sharing

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi!

I am Shivangi. My friend was participating in the Google Online Marketing Challenge. However, when she got the email to share an AdWords account by the AdWords team, she ended up declining the request by mistake. 

She does not know whom to contact for this and so I decided to post here for her. 

I would appreciate any help. 

Thank you. 

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Shivangi S
April 2017

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Shivangi, 

There's a specific Page for Google Online Marketing Challenge. The URL to it is here https://plus.google.com/+GoogleOnlineMarketingChallenge

You can post your question there to get prompt and better support. Alternatively, you can also contact the AdWords support directly as guided on the 'Contact Us' page of the GOMC.

All the best!

--

Thanks
Ratan Jha
Join me on Google+   |   Twitter

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Shivangi S
April 2017

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Shivangi, 

There's a specific Page for Google Online Marketing Challenge. The URL to it is here https://plus.google.com/+GoogleOnlineMarketingChallenge

You can post your question there to get prompt and better support. Alternatively, you can also contact the AdWords support directly as guided on the 'Contact Us' page of the GOMC.

All the best!

--

Thanks
Ratan Jha
Join me on Google+   |   Twitter

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.