AdWords
1.7K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Dashboard data is missing from all my ads. It is now showing 0 views, 0 clicks, No activity, etc...

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dashboard data is missing from all my ads. It is now showing 0 views, 0 clicks, No activity, etc...

Please see this screenshot.  No stats or data showing in dashboard

I have 3 ads running. One for 1 month, the second for 25 days, and the third for 4 days.  The dashboards for all my ads are not displaying any data.  This started 2 days ago.  Prior to 2 days ago, I was able to see stats and data in dashboard for the ads. 

I have tried multiple browsers. 

I have tried changing the date range to all available options.

Is there something on Google's side preventing me from seeing stats in dashboard? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author adwords s
July 2016

Re: Dashboard data is missing from all my ads. It is now showing 0 views, 0 clicks, No activity, et

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
My issues with Adwords has been resolved. All data and activity is view-able now.

View solution in original post

Re: Dashboard data is missing from all my ads. It is now showing 0 views, 0 clicks, No activity, et

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hello ,

Can you try to change date range to all time. If still have no data , I thinks you should contact to Adwords support center , they will help you to check this issue. Link: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/8206?hl=en

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I contacted support via chat. They are working on the issue.

"This email is the concern about the Adwords Express data, which is not showing any data. This is an ongoing issue, for which our technical team is working. We are working on this, and will try to fix the issue as soon as possible."

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Same issue with mine...no date showing. Shows 0 views, 0 hits. I've called Google 3 times and they nothing. Obviously, Google will take our ad money with no support. I called Saturday and hey said it would be fixed within 24 hours. Now it's Tuesday at 9:38am. Google, try to FIX the issue please.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
No change in Dashboard or ability to create or edit ads.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Google simply e-mailed 'No change in dashboard or bility to create or edit ads"? That's your answer? Many people have the same problem I do. My dashboard for last 3 days is showing 0 everything. And when I called, Google stated they would fix the issue, now they're saying there is no issue? Perhaps someone could really look into this and fix? My views and/or money spent is certainly not 0, unless Google would like me to hold them to their answer and retrieve any money they are saying I spent in the last 3 days on BOTH my accounts.

Google posted this earlier....
"This email is the concern about the Adwords Express data, which is not showing any data. This is an ongoing issue, for which our technical team is working. We are working on this, and will try to fix the issue as soon as possible."

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Todd C. I am the person that started this thread, I do not work for google. I simply replied to your post stating that there has been, "No change in Dashboard or ability to create or edit ads. ". I am still in the dark as to why this is occurring to my adwords account and I presume your account as well.

After I contacted support, 2 days later they emailed me saying among other things, "This email is the concern about the Adwords Express data, which is not showing any data. This is an ongoing issue, for which our technical team is working. We are working on this, and will try to fix the issue as soon as possible."

I suggest you contact support and explain your problem to them. Maybe if they have enough raised tickets they will push out a fix faster.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I promise you I called three times. They state "they are not accepting calls" We should expect this since we pay them alot of money and they have no customer support. It's a crime . Hopefully one day we'll wake up and it will be fixed. Not holding my breath. They are so rude and don't give a flying that.....I gave up. I've e-mailed twice, called 5 times starting Saturday and nobody give a hoot. Epic fail on Google's end. No service at all.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author adwords s
July 2016

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
My issues with Adwords has been resolved. All data and activity is view-able now.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
OMG OMG, Google Dashboard for Adwords Express is back up!! ? I truly had given up after 4 -5 days and Google not providing any answers or support. Wow, back in action! Yay!!! If anybody saw my post and helped with the process.....thank you!